A night to remember. Planned by: Naked Curve
For those of you lucky enough to live with your partner and no other roomies, i.e., kids, flatmates, you have the luxury of turning where you live into a lovers hotel room.
Dim the lights and turn some candles on.
Naked Curve is here to give couples a play by play on how to turn your house/apartment into a hot, steamy, and sex-filled night with your lover. Why? To cheer each other up and make the most of the current situation.
Australia, we hear you, and we know how tough it is for some due to restrictions. To spark up the sex and expand your palette, we have prepared a menu and outfit guide to making sure it ends up with both you and your lover having sex you won't forget.
Attention the partner that is reading this article! YOU ARE RUNNING THE SHOW! LET'S GET TO WORK!
Stay relaxed and enjoy!
Let the night flow and go with whatever is happening.
In terms of recipes and evening preparation, get your outfit, meal courses, sex toys and aesthetics ready during the day to avoid being flustered.
For the dinner menu, we have designed a menu that will have your partner thanking you for your efforts and begging to take you to bed to rip off your intimate set.
What to wear
Keep it sexy, and keep it fun when dressing up for your night in with your lover.
If you're struggling to find lace undies or underwear sets in your draw, don't fret, Naked Curve has some of the hottest plus size lingerie and intimate sets to set the mood. See what we're talking about https://www.nakedcurve.com/collections/all-lingerie.
Walk into your date looking like a present with these intimate sets that you can pair with a sexy silk robe.
*Disclaimer: Do not cook in lingerie while deep frying or cooking foods with high splatter.*
Fresh Oyster with Mignonette Dressing
The night will start with a light appetiser of fresh Oysters and a Mignonette dressing paired with white wine or cocktails. If you don't follow our recipe guide, remember to keep the flavours and textures light.
One or half a dozen of fresh Oysters from your local seafood market. Set them up on a serving plate by creating a bed of rock salt and then placing the Oysters on top.
Make this in the morning so the dressing can blend amongst flavours.
Leave it in a bowl covered in the fridge until use.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Marinating time: 4 hours
Total: 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- ½ cup of Shallots that is minced with either a knife or blender.
- ¼ cup of vinegar (preferably white).
- ¼ cup of rice vinegar unseasoned.
- 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 & ¼ teaspoons of finely crushed white peppercorns.
To avoid cooking time but still present mouth-watering food, head to your local fish market and purchase Sashimi that you love.
If you don't like raw fish, head to your local butcher, and ask for fresh carpaccio (raw sliced beef).
Penne in a pink sauce
This can be made in the afternoon to avoid delayed cooking time during the night.
When it is time for the main, heat the Penne in Pink sauce on the stove and add half a tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Two cups of penne pasta.
- Two cloves of garlic.
- One tablespoon of butter.
- One can of tomato passata or sauce.
- One cup of heavy cream.
- ½ teaspoon of sugar.
- ½ a teaspoon of Vegeta vegetable stock powder or a chicken stock cube
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese plus more for topping if wanted.
- ¼ parsley.
- Place the pasta in a boiling pot of water and add a pinch of salt. Cook this for about 8-12 minutes or until Al dente.
- In a large pan, add your butter, crushed garlic and let it brown for two minutes.
- Pour your passata into the pan and stir.
- Add your thickened cream, sugar and Vegeta and stir.
- Add your parsley.
- Place the pan on a lower heat and let it simmer and thicken.
- Once thickened, add your parmesan and pasta to the sauce and stir until everything is combined.
Halo Top & Fruit
You are finished in the kitchen! Keep dessert sweet and simple with Halo Top Ice Cream and Fruit.
As an Australian Lingerie business, our hearts were touched when we thought of our fellow Aussie citizens stuck at home. We hope this simple menu and outfit recommendations help you and your partner take care of your sexual wellness.
Written by Ivana Zoric